Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Visitors

Clyde came to visit his old coach. I know you are reading this Clyde, because you told me you read the blog. It was great to hear about you, Stephanie, and the wonderful direction your life is taking. Come again. Thanks to you and everyone who have supported the blog.

Michelle came by and played backgammon and ace deuce with Keith. She is very competitive, but Keith told me he won 3 out of 4 games. You will have to come back. Oh darn. We will look forward to another round! I told you he likes to win. =) He's a competitor. A good thing because he is in the biggest competition of his life now. Stay strong Keith. We love you.

Meanwhile, I went for a long walk while they played games. The weather was so wonderful and warm I just soaked it in. Thanks Michelle. Even Pepper loves you.

As for those who can, come by for a visit. You are welcome in our home anytime =)

No comments:

Post a Comment