Wednesday, July 20, 2011

YOU

Alright you guys. I now can't officially keep up with all you are doing for us. I find as I sit down and think about the day that I've missed saying thank you to someone. There have been cards, food, visits, fruit, movies, games, time and energy given to us to which we are humbled.

Picked up Keith's wheelchair but like I said, that man can be stubborn; smart and safe, but a little stubborn. He now has 4 pieces of equipment and not using them much. We must admit, however, that using the wheelchair for part of our dr. appt. made life easier. Our foot dr. said Keith's balance is affected by his lack of toe movement and he is not willing to give up on Keith gaining strength and flexibility in that toe. The exercises take a lot of will because getting his brain to make the toe move correctly can take awhile.

My hope is that Keith will not be house bound now and will have a better quality of life feeling comfortable going out.

Off to get some paint for the wheelchair ramp. Love you all.




2 comments: