Friday, August 12, 2011

Could you please sign?

Hello everyone,

As we get Keith ready for his trip to MN I ask for prayers. He gets anxious traveling as do many these days!

I want to use this blog to ask if you would sign the petition that Clint and I have posted on Facebook.

You can also get to the Petition without using facebook. Click Here to Get to the Petition! 

If you can show the governor that MSA exist and is very difficult to live with, I think we can educate more people about its horrors.

Having a good week. Thanks to you guys that came and planted exciting little mini apple trees, and much, much more. To take the effort to buy organic soil, pull weeds and even entertain grand kids at the same time means more than I can say, Lori =)

Kitty and John, thanks for the gluten-free foods. Keith couldn't wait to have spaghetti. He loved it!

And to all of you for coming by or for your good thoughts, we love you.

As for me, I don't know where I am going to be. Probably reading a book or laying in the sun or preferably, both. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment