Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Fred says,..................................

My cousin Fred wanted me to tell all of you how much better Keith is doing so here goes.

Keith is doing so much better than about 3 weeks ago when Fred saw him last. He still uses his walker but I often let him walk without holding onto him. Shhhhhhhh, don't tell PT. =)

Thank you Fred for coming over and visiting Keith so I could do my Thanksgiving Dinner shopping. I tried to get Keith to go for pizza but he wanted a more traditional meal. We will only have about 5 of us and I am getting a lot of help.

So Fred, there it is. Happy Thanksgiving to all.


2 comments:

  1. Wow, the power of prayer! Amen!!! I think all of our Thanksgiving celebrations will be way cooler knowing this! Praise God our King!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! That's grat news Pam. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete