Saturday, November 12, 2011

An invite

 Good Saturday morning. As I write, I look out my window and see a glorious sunrise. A sunrise like this  can be hard to see in the Northwest at the time of year. =)  It is a beautiful reminder of God's beauty,  especially  after the storm we had last night.

Keith is getting stronger daily and working so hard at Speech, Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy. Good to see him timing everything. It reminds me of the "coach" part of him. He is even getting a little more demanding. A fight he needs to stay alive. He is still walking with assistance but even that may end soon.

Here is what the title is about.......................................I have invited our church family to take a break from bringing us food as we  don't want to be hoarders or buy a new freezer.  Instead, like I told them, and I want to invite you bloggers as well, to email, text, write a letter, or call with 5 verses about healing. But, like I told them, only 5 because I want the ones the Holy Spirit tells them to send us and not just pages and pages of verses. These verses will be the center of Keith and my devotions. Thank you.

 WE ARE LOOKING AND EXPECTING AND PRAYING AND ASKING FOR A MIRACLE!

LET'S SHOW THE WORLD WHAT A GREAT AND MIGHTY GOD WE HAVE

Some details,

Pam and Keith Johnson
504 Hemlock Ave
Granite Falls, WA 98252

Pam's cell, the best one to use unless text-ting Keith.........................425-870-5867

Keith's cell..........................360-691-5731. He is a good text-er and often it is a great way for you to communicate with him. He enjoys it.

Also, don't hesitate to come and see him. I know from what I've written he seems in such bad shape. I will say, however,  that  he was at the time, in very bad shape!  You will feel better if you come and see him for yourself.  Generally about a half hour is a good amount of time. (No, I don't mean you family, although maybe some of you =)

Have a great Saturday, I know I will. =)

3 comments:

  1. I love that you're being blessed by everyone else's good cooking. :) Not that I want to encourage hoarding, but have you looked for a free (or super cheap) freezer for your garage, on craigslist? I can help see if I can find one for you. They often have them on there for dirt cheap and even for free. :)

    Also....is Keith available for a visit on Wednesday afternoon--the day before Thanksgiving? I have a half day that day, without any conferences. I'd LOVE to come and learn how to play Farkle. Maybe around 12:30 or 1pm? What time would work best for you guys? Love you both!

    -Joelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds great Joelle. We will look forward to visiting with you. Also thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam--I soooo want to come tomorrow, but I feel like I'm fighting off a cold, and I know how dangerous it is for Keith to be exposed to a cold. I will reschedule with you as soon as I'm sure I'm no longer contagious. It seems I always get sick around conferences and holidays... :( But I WILL reschedule with you guys. Have a Happy Thanksgiving! --Joelle

    ReplyDelete