Saturday, January 7, 2012

God is near in the midst

I know it isn't easy, but I feel compelled to record what is happening while we live with MSA. Both the good and the bad.

However, I must say that God is here  in our midst. Through it all we have found great peace knowing that we are not forgotten by our heavenly Father.

We certainly have our ups and downs. Keith is doing well. He walked down the ramp using his walker. And this morning I glanced over at him thinking he was having trouble getting up from his chair only to be happily surprised to see he was doing exercises he hadn't  been able to do for weeks =) He is in doing the elliptical right now. I better go see if he needs help. Too late, here he is already done and ready for a snack. He has earned one indeed!

All for now,


2 comments:

  1. We are thankful for the heavenly father for bring such blessings to you. Truly I know he is pleased - Keith is going to show all of us how
    much he is loved and with the strength and determanation of Keith and God miracles are possible.

    Keith I am so happy.

    I believe with ethe love so many have for you, the prayers are being answered. The next thing I'll see is you walking towards Granite Falls.

    The sun is shining.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you guys. I am praying for and thinking about you all the time.
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete