Friday, April 13, 2012

Update on Keith

Finally I have something to report. I had been waiting until after he had his Physical Therapy appt. yesterday to post. Like I told you, he has been discouraged. But, yesterday I heard him singing for the first time in a long time. It was wonderful!  Also, his PT session went very well. He has some goals again and that appeals to the athlete in him. We didn't know if he would be able to handle PT because he has been so tired. So on we go looking forward.

I know the last post was hard but I need to be honest. Remember I said that this blog is a record for our lives as we take this journey. And seriously, I have not even told you of the hardest times. I may later.

Thank you for caring and coming over. Those cinnamon rolls are good Keith says. He likes plain cake donuts and animal cookies too. =)

Have a wonderful weekend. We plan to.

4 comments:

  1. Joan Dixon-SchmidtApril 13, 2012 at 5:43 PM

    I selfishly had to walk today. I'm getting my 6mi's in now. It's hard on my feet and old body, but I'm so glad I can still take them. These last couple of weeks have been busy and with One Day approaching, that puts another item on the list. I miss you guys! I am so proud of you both. All my love!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing the hard thing, sometimes woodenly putting one foot in front of the other. I am in wonder at His impossible grace for impossible need... We can't know what you go through, what your hardest times must be like. But we pray and can be thankful for people who bring cinnamon rolls, who visit and care and pray. Like you've cited, Phil. 4:13. XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keith singing!!! Now, that is a reason to smile! : )....love you.

    ReplyDelete