Saturday, January 22, 2011

A Better Saturday

Keith and I are having a great week. We are laughing at the fact that we can't find time to read. What are we doing? We don't know but it seems to take all day, each day. I guess we just get to enjoy each other and the time together. We had a birthday party for Diala Thursday evening. Can't believe she is 5 already.

Just wanted everyone to know that we are ok.

We decided not to go to Disneyland. After going to Alderwood Mall and one of its busiest restaurants, we realized that maneuvering through a lot of people is certainly not easy for Keith and makes me worried. We may be looking at going to Great Wolf Lodge instead. We will see.

All for now.

7 comments:

  1. disneyland does have those scooters like dad used to use. i saw an interview with Michael Douglas who although quite macho said it really helped him after he ended his cancer treatment. just a thought. Great Wolfe Lodge sounds fun too. cheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the good info. Something to think about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope I've done this right now! I managed to upload my pic, but each time I try to comment, it never works! Now, perhaps I've got it right. I'll wait to post more until I know you've received this one. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray, IT FINALLY WORKED! Look out, now you won't be able to get rid of me, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is that you Joan? Just kidding. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thinking of you and praying for you both. You are navigating these waters with such grace. God is deeply in and with you both.
    Jonna Fantz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the encouragement Jonna.

    ReplyDelete