Saturday, June 18, 2011

Blessings

What a wonderful blessing Keith and I received this week. Mike and Shannon came by and put up a tv stand on the wall. Also fixed the blinds and put in a light bulb. I was working and came home to see it. Keith said they were very fast and Shannon even cooked for Keith. Thank you both.

Also, I want to thank Michael for coming by and leaving us some excellent "goodies."

Andy, it is always fun to share a cup of coffee with you after you have helped in our yard. Even if you can't work because of the rain. =)

Come by and visit. Remember, staying 20 minutes is OK. Like I said before, it is hard for Keith to concentrate after about an hour. He is still exercising and doing his speech. We are so thankful for texting as Keith is able to have many easier conversations with his family and friends that way. We still don't want to let him off the hook from talking however, because he needs to. Also, I want to hear his voice. Even garbled at times, we laugh at what I think I hear him saying. It can take me several times asking, "what?"

I know I said good news would follow and it has but new developments also happen. After testing a sample of Keith's hair, the results came back showing that he is very toxic with heavy metals. I will explain more as we learn more but for now it is like his body is stagnant. No good nutrients can get in the cells and the toxic stuff can't get out leaving him with no energy. He is one of the worst cases seen, but not impossible to treat. So, Keith starts a detox after we can get his body to even accept it.

Add to his heavy metals toxins, he was dx with gluten-intolerance and dairy allergies. Now begin new diets.

Sorry for this news but we do have hope. The Dr. we are working with is excellent and is willing to fight this MSA with us. She says the detox may take up to 2 years. She is challenged by his case and very honest.

Enough for now. Thanks for listening. And yes, I am putting a list together. Right now, I need my broom handle fixed. I was sweeping the grass after I mowed, and the broom went flying off. Makes it impossible to sweep.

Love to all of you,

Pam


2 comments:

  1. As you rise to meet each new challenge, know that we are with you in the Spirit, praying and hoping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kevin. We are uplifted by your words. =)

    ReplyDelete