Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Fun times

We couldn't help smile as we enjoyed the 30 or so church family friends who came over Sunday afternoon to sing Christmas carols and sang very well they did. We were impressed. Keith was able to stand at the door for the whole serenade. He is getting stronger.  We felt loved and cared for. On top of that, we received some excellent goodies. You know how Keith (ok I have a sweet tooth also) loves his goodies! Thank you all.

I mentioned Keith getting stronger. I must admit I thought he would only deteriorate after he got sick. One of the nurses said to me yesterday  he should do a certain procedure because his condition is deteriorating. (it's private, though Keith says he has no secrets since he has been to the hospital.) All I can say is I hope she is wrong. As a matter of fact, I hope I am wrong. All the literature and those on the MSA website give proof that MSA is in fact a degenerative disease with no cure.  Maybe we forgot to tell Keith or maybe he is choosing to be the only one I know not following its (MSA) progression. Whatever the reason, we rejoice at his renewed strength!

Now about some of the changes coming up for Keith and I and our family. We will be moving in a few months to South Everett, WA. My sister and her husband have graciously and generously invited us to move to their home. They love us. They  know we do and will continue to need help and support, more than we can ask of all of you, though I feel you would and will continue to do all you can.

I will share more later. Now is not the time to say goodbye, so I will only say, "Goodnight."

No comments:

Post a Comment