Wednesday, December 7, 2011

small miracles

 All I can do is report what I see and what we are living as I have done from the start of my blog. So here goes. The other day I look over because I hear Keith say, "I can walk." There he was taking a few steps without the walker! The bad part was he was putting dishes away at the time (oh yeah, he also can put the dishes away again. And like I said he is valuable whether or not he puts dishes away but it is kind of a marker as to his recovery) So anyway, there he was walking his two steps while holding two breakable glasses. Needless to say I was both happy and worried. I said next time can you try it without something breakable in your hands =) He hadn't done it since that one time or so I thought until yesterday when he told me he did walk a couple of steps in the kitchen when I was gone. That guy is doing all he can.  He just now did 5 minutes on the recumbent bike!

I'm learning that miracles can take place in small ways, often not instantly. If the Lord does not want to heal Keith all at once then so be it. After all he loves him the most and knows the reason for him having MSA and what its results will be. We trust in our heavenly father.

On a lighter note, Keith is loving the treats. His eyes light up for those cakes, donuts, cookies, pies and cinnamon rolls. I will tell you if there are too many or if he gains too much weight.

We are reading the verses you have sent on healing.

Thanks all of you. We are feeling very encouraged!


2 comments:

  1. Dream impossible dreams and hope with all hope "for NOTHING is impossible with God." Luke 1:37

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great news, am SO glad to hear this :)

    ReplyDelete