Friday, December 16, 2011

More fun!!!!!!!

33years ago, I married the best man ever. No I mean the greatest guy ever, not his best man =)

Yes, we are feeling happy and loved as we go into this holiday weekend. I know gifts shouldn't be the only things that make you happy but I must admit, they definitely add to the joy in our lives. I'm just being real and grateful. I think it is the caring that shows when we receive them. Thank you from us.

Ok, ok, I will stop trying to justify and just accept and have some fun. It has been so heavy around here that we can change that now. In fact, Keith and I are going to try to see a movie, the first time in about 2 years. Wish us luck. I've been informed by Keith that he would like his own bag of popcorn. The guy asks for nothing, so of course he WILL get his own bag =) He is so non-materialistic he doesn't even know what popcorn at theaters cost. If he did, he wouldn't get it. I'm not going to tell him!

Have a wonderful weekend. I know we will. =)

6 comments:

  1. Oh, my goodnes!!! You didn't even say anything this morning. Thank you for coming even tho it was your anniversary today. I hope you had a great time at the movies. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Pam,
    It was even more fun that I hadn't read this blog post before I came today.
    Love you guys,
    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats. Gee, I seem to remember that day. Looking forward to seeing you this upcoming week.
    Herff

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Happy Anniversary! Friday was such a day of joy, as I write this the next day. Please do update us on the movie you saw, and if you liked it or not. Thursday I went to see Hugo with my best friend of 42 years. I love you guys and will see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We saw New Year's Eve. You know you married a great guy when he lets you watch all the romantic comedies you want since our first date. We liked it. It had more of a story than I thought it would.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I celebrate God's good idea to make you a family. You just get better and better! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete