Thursday, October 13, 2011

Scary night and...................?

Keith caught my cold and by 6 pm was unable to walk. We had to use the wheelchair inside.  By bedtime, he didn't have enough strength to get in bed. We finally got him in after about 30 mins. Then he had no strength to get comfortable. We ended up moving him to the recliner in the living room. May have to move it to the bedroom. We were up 3 times during the night.

Gotta go. Thought this morning would be better. He was even walking himself but now he is getting feverish. We have a Dr. appt in a few hours to get his flu shots.

Prayers that he can get to his appt. We have one granddaughter with us. She is a delight and so easy but may have to ask one of you to watch her =) during the appt.

I will let you know how it turns out. Whether this is a new chapter or I am just over reacting. I hope it's the latter.

Aren't you glad one of you weren't the one who gave him the cold? We have a BIG God who loves Keith and we trust him.

I wish I was hearing Christmas music.

No comments:

Post a Comment