Saturday, October 8, 2011

Thank YOU, Thank YOU, Thank YOU

We already feel better. We have been given a wheelchair, transfer bench and other medical supplies  we  may need later. Someone brought soup. Some gave money. Some offer prayers. (Love, need and  want them always.)  Others have offered cinnamon rolls and super oatmeal! We are looking forward to those =) Our friends from church put in a floor for us.

Some of these things are big and some are small. All are welcomed and we thank you for them. I just told Keith that these gestures seem to free me up. Last night I was able to watch 4 grandkids and make cookies. It was fun and we need times where we are smiling. Nothing makes you laugh as much as hearing  the grandchild  who says, "Can I pleaseeeeee crack the egg? I know how." saying to the other, "You knew how to crack an egg real good but I put the whole shell in the bowl." Anyway, it was funny to me and that's all that matters. Keith and I want our whole family to be doing  "NORMAL" stuff because it is pretty heavy around here most of the time. Just when I feel times are so heavy, I hear Keith playing Christmas music! Now that is what Keith has done all of our lives. We usually ask him to please wait for Nov. But somehow this year I don't care when he plays it. Yayyyyyy!

Just wanted to let you know, we are having a great day, trying to take it one day, sometimes one hour at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment