Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A Great Day

Yesterday, our school district staff presented Keith and I with a gift certificate to Quinalt Lodge on the Ocean. Not only that but other contributions making sure that we won't have to pay for anything and I mean anything, with some left over. Such generosity makes us thankful and feel blessed. The food dropped off at our home has been so good and fun to share with the family. Keith points out that is it gone. :) Some of the most amazing and proud words for me to hear, are how much he will be missed by both staff and students and what he means to them. They join with me in knowing what a caring man he is.

Keith walked the Centennial Trail while I was able to ride my bike. It was beautiful with the sun shining and the leaves lightly blowing down.

Thank you all,

Pam

2 comments:

  1. Hooray for the Centennial Trail! :)

    Sounds like a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like it was a great day!! See you both soon =)

    ReplyDelete