Friday, October 22, 2010

Up Way to Early

I don't like the 5's as I call it. My natural time to wake up is 6:15 but I would rather get up about 7am. Hunter is sleeping in the next room because April went to the hospital only to be sent home to wait out the coming of the baby. The baby is priority I told Clint so I had to do some heavy persuading to let us have Hunter. You see, Clint and Kristi don't want to add to their dad's tiredness.

One, two, three, I count. Come on Keith, "Breath!" Well, he is, but it is now so quietly that I realize he has taken his mask off. It's ok that he takes it off the dr. says. I can't control it anyway. However, then comes the snoring so I get up. I want Keith to sleep so I hope he doesn't notice I'm gone. Sleep,sleep,sleep, honeypie. I knew it, he just came out because I wan't there so I said, "I knew you'd get up, go back to bed ok? You can read about what I'm doing on the Blog." He laughed and went back to bed. Neat guy, that one. He's funny. Last night we laughed walking together like Charlie Chapman to our room; only for me, it was pretending.

Toilet paper. We need toilet paper! Doesn't the world know I have more to do than get toilet paper? Thankfully, in the end, all of us will be glad if I remember that message. :)

Keith can't go to the gym now without me. While I don't mind going, I'm going to have to some better scheduling. I do miss the freedom he had going without me. He does too. Perhaps he will be able to next week. I suggested getting an eliptical for our home. He may be ready now and because of your generosity we can get one. (I know some on you have one you may be using for a coat rack right? Maybe it would be good to buy one slightly used.)

Had Karen and her dad over for lunch this week. Lots of fun. Hmmmm, only 5:34am. Still time to sleep but coffee sounds better! Good Morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment