Thursday, October 21, 2010

Sort Of Down

Not Keith, but me. I sort of lost it No, I wasn't blubbering and I barely used a kleenex but when the dentist asked me how I was and really wanted an answer I started crying. So many people want to hear nothing really or that all is fine. It does make it easy for society to exchanges these pleasantries and be on with it. I'm even ok with it. But it did suprise me when she asked, so I said you must know about my husband assuming most in town know. Anyway, as I told her I cried. But also, I had just been given a shot and my eye wasn't able to close and I was going to get a crown done, so I was a little apprehensive and scared about my eye. Well, they treated me so kind and went so slow at it that I was there for 3 hours :( I'm ok now after I treated myself to an eggnog latte. Yummy.

That sort of leads into how Keith is doing. He feels bad because he can't help with a lot of things that need doing. Our lawnmower broke while I was mowing. Our garage door opener broke. It's getting cold out and he doesn't want me to have to scrape off ice, or moisture and be cold because I can't park in the garage. (Ok, so my car wouldn't fit in there anyway until Kristi gets her stuff out this Saturday. That's beside the point) He can't plant my boxwood plants for me or vacuum. But, just when he was having to worry about me, a friend who owns a lawn service business offered us his services, our neighbor lent me his mower so I could finish, and this is our 3rd garage door opener so Keith knows a lot about it. Things are looking up. And a friend from church is coming over to see how he can help with putting in a new floor in the guest room.

Hint, Hint, Come and visit, we have room now:)

Keith felt good enough to get back to his exercises! So, until later.


1 comment:

  1. it's ok to show emotion...you're going through a lot right now. love you, cheri

    ReplyDelete