Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sunday

I feel so bad. I just lashed out at Keith for something ridiculous. Thankfully, he knew it wasn't about him but about the MSA. And here, I was, thinking I was coping with everything that MSA is throwing at us; that I wasn't angry and then this flared up. I don't know how he does it, but for years he has been a sounding board for so many angry parents, frustrated students and adults and yes a mixed-up, hurting and sad wife. How could I do that to Keith of all people? I love him and he knows it, so we get over it and carry on.

Now for some fun news. We bought a TV with the generous donations teachers from Tonasket gave us. It is the first one we ever bought. We just kept taking ones from people who wanted bigger and better ones. We were happy with out 27" tv. It took us awhile, however, to realize that no one wanted to come over and watch football or basketball games with us. Now, we know why. :)

Also, we are going to the Ocean for a few days this week with a gift certificate from the Granite Falls Staff. We look forward to some time together. So many of you told me that you love the ocean in the fall, especially if there is a storm. We'll let you know how it turned out.

Thanks for listening.


3 comments:

  1. Have fun on your trip!

    Don't party too hard! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It's wonderful to hear how a community takes care of its own. You two, have a wonderful time viewing God's creation.

    Taigen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Aunt Pam! I find your candidness refreshing. We're only human after all. I'm glad you and Uncle Keith are supporting one another and having fun together as you deal with these difficult circumstances.

    ReplyDelete