Thursday, October 14, 2010

Posting Comments Now Easier & Links to MSA Info Added

I adjusted the setting for the blog so it is now much easier to leave a comment. You no longer need to sign in to leave a comment. Try it out if you want! :)
 
Also, I added some links to general information about Multiple System Atrophy (MSA). The links should be located on the right side of the screen.
Dad seems to be feeling better now that he is not teaching full time, but walking has been difficult. He went up to school for an hour today to help out and visit.
 

2 comments:

  1. I can't say that I "enjoy" Keith's blog, but I follow it regularly. I just want to point out a typo: GENARAL MSA INFORMATION. Sorry, I guess I'm a compulsive proofreader.

    Keith's Uncle Bruce

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for pointing that out! Typos really bother me too!

    It has been fixed.

    ReplyDelete