Sunday, December 12, 2010

Life is Better - Read This

I just thought I'd let you know that my day got better and better. I took my sister Cheri's advice and tried to think about what I was doing at the moment. So I took a walk and ended up at the high school track. It was raining but it was great just feeling the rain. I was even able to run (well I wouldn't really call it running but it wasn't walking). I was given the ok to try running by my foot dr. last week. The first time I did it, my feet felt great but my knee hurt. I'm hoping the knee won't hurt after today. I don't see how it could with the speed I wasn't running. =) As I walked home, I just looked around and listened to the sounds. Do you know how much gum there is on our streets? Oh well, it was very peaceful being outside and alone.


I don't get depressed but I do get "the blues" occasionally and they usually only last about a couple of hours. How I wish I would have waited to write the blog this morning, but I didn't and you all were the recipient of those blues feelings. I think we all get them sometimes.

Oh yeah, I did read God's word, followed as always by a wonderful time with my church family. It was so uplifting. Then grandkids in the afternoon. Made me smile. =)

Life has its ups and downs for all of us.

Take care during this Christmas Season!

3 comments:

  1. Each day I use the lessons Keith taught me of generosity as I encounter kids through teaching and coaching. By finding the good in every individual it helps me reach those I would not be able to without his guidance. I miss sharing the bench with him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's OK to get the blues and to share you are human. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you guys. I need all of you.

    ReplyDelete