Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Sad Reality

Keith and I are doing well having a NO MSA month, but I heard from my friend whose husband has MSA that he is having more and more trouble walking and in fact they are looking into getting him a wheelchair.

I read it aloud to Keith and after reading that part we just both looked at each other in silence. You see, we have watch her husband's progress and felt that Keith was about a year behind him, so we didn't want to hear that. But, our God is mighty and we are seeking his wisdom in dealing with this situation. We know he knows how much he and I can take. And no, Keith or I are not depressed, though I asked him if he was "happy" and he hesitated. Then I asked if he was "content" and he said yes. He's still walking, doing the elliptical and yoga even though his partner sometimes isn't a big help. =)

I have this urgency of taking the whole family on a fun Disneyland trip, but the more I push it just doesn't happen. When trips don't come together like I want, I've learned from Keith to just stop. This has save me a lot of headaches.

Thanks for listening. I usually have Keith check the post before I publish them. I hope he is ok with this one but I know you, his family and friends love and care about him, so here I go!

1 comment:

  1. The title of this post says it all . . . It is an extremely sad reality.

    ReplyDelete