Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Good Times

Just wanted to thank all of you who have told me they are reading the blog. Know that we feel how much you care about us even if you don't leave a comment. We know you care because of your calls, letters and visits. Norm and Marilyn, Rich and Colten, Jessica Goss, Damian and Lynn, Dave, Nellie and Brian Kirk, Cheri and Stan, Greg and Kathy, Linda, Alex, and of course Clint and Kristi and their families visited this week. It has been so fun playing board games this winter with some of you. I guess we must have introduced "Minnesota Farkle" to at least 10 or more people. It's a fun game.

Keith is doing very well, having fun still watching those Christmas movies and listening to Christmas music. I think he may have to watch them alone now, as I've maxed out for the year.

A special thanks to Norm who is bravely cleaning our carpets for us.

Have a great new year everyone. We love you.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Norm! The carpets look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. John and I enjoyed our visit today. I am looking forward to finishing our game of farkle. I promise Keith, I will be a better sport! What are you two "wild & crazy" people doing for new year's eve? Us, not a darn thing, and loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're not big on going out on new year's eve. Thanks for coming over and yes the game is to continue. =)

    ReplyDelete