Friday, December 3, 2010

DECEMBER NO MSA MONTH

As you can see by the title, Keith has declared this month not to have dr. appts or dwell on this disease - you know the one I mean but I'm trying not to say or write about it =0

I finally subbed two days this week. It was great to see the students and faculty. Many asked about Keith but because it was Dec. I didn't say much other than that he is doing well.

Ok, so I can't help bragging about him. While I was writing one of the last post I peaked out in the living room because I saw this shadow going up and down. It was his grey head. He was doing push-ups. "Go Keith." He's doing balancing exercises right now.

We are used to basketball coaching this time of year and miss all of its fun and relationships. Keith has been pulled out of retirement to help coach the Alternative Boy's Basketball team. He is looking forward to the challenge and new relationships to be formed.

Have a wonderful Christmas season.

3 comments:

  1. That's cool! I'll have to come out and watch a game, when they have a schedule worked out, lemme know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is the best news of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats very impressive. Go Kieth!

    ReplyDelete