Sunday, November 28, 2010

A Wonderful Husband

I do have a wonderful husband. I felt bad after hearing of several dying patient's dreams. Many wanted to take a great adventure in a different land. Some wanted to scuba dive in a beautiful reef. Still others wanted to accomplish some type of physical feat.

So, I asked Keith if he had something special he wanted to do soon and described what I had seen. You probably know what he said but I was somewhat surprised because I Was thinking about the request from my selfishness. Anyway, he said in very few words that he wanted to teach and coach.

That's my guy. You gotta love him. I know I'm blessed to know him. =)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Vanessa. Come by anytime. It wouldn't be basketball season without seeing you. Keith would love to see you.

    ReplyDelete