Friday, November 5, 2010

Good Friday Morning

Though the days sort of run into each other, Keith and I are trying to get into some kind of schedule where the weekends still seem like the weekends.

We look forward to this morning enjoying some more fruit from the large basket Keith's Aunt and Uncle sent us. Thanks Kay and Bob. The oranges melted in our mouths. I think we had 3 pieces yesterday. :)

I was recalling thinking that if I were ever in our position regarding our health that I would do anything, go anywhere to get help or treatments to keep myself or a loved one alive. But in reality you could spend tons of money which does matter because you may need it towards latter years and a lot of wasted time that could be better spent living a quality life with the one you love. Many friends have given us recommendations and supplements for Keith because they want so much for him to get better. I love that about you guys and I will continue to check with his neurologist concerning their effectiveness and value.

Speaking of his neurologist, he ordered an one hour vascular test to rule out dvt. Keith is not real happy about that. First he has about an hour of speech to do. Meanwhile I get to see Diala and Kristiana during that time. Grandpa would rather do that!

All for now. Keith is going to the school this morning to help someone. I forget who but he is always helping. Cool guy.










1 comment:

  1. I hope that Keith's test goes well and they are able to determine on the DVT and his the calf swelling. Keep good thoughts. (Always)

    ReplyDelete