Saturday, November 20, 2010

Paper work and more paper work!

Just got back from a "brisk" walk. It took 20 mins just to warm up. It was great to breath the cool crisp air. And how about those mountains? Those of you who live in Granite know what I mean. Of course our Minnesota friends and Reno friends are ahead of us with its snow. Keith went on a walk also. We both went exact opposite directions (maybe we needed a break from each other you say?) but ended up at the house almost at the same time. Funny. We'll enjoy a cup of coffee and a Christmas movie at 4pm. Almost time. :)

I said paper work because the Social Security Dept. must have decided Keith's MSA wasn't bad enough. They sent me about 20 pages of stupid questions to answer. Example, What did your husband (oh excuse me, the disabled person) do for you before he was disabled and write it all down on two lines!! Well I said he did everything a good husband does for the wife he loves. I don't think they wanted that answer so I tried to write it all but how do you put into words what Keith means to me as a husband. He not only takes care of me but also does anything (ok, most) anything that I ask. Then they ask what did you do all day at each of your last 15 jobs before you became disabled. Ugggggg.

Good news, however, We think we found Keith an eliptical. It was used by a woman who also needed a very stable machine and without swinging arms. We will probably get it tomorrow. Her husband said he would even bring it to us!

A few thanks to all of you wonderful friends and yes our relatives are our friends too.

To Michael.........the food was yummy.

To Linda............the food was yummy.

To our church family..........the food was yummy.

To Uncle Gary and Aunt Jean.............the food was yummy.

Are you sensing some sort of theme here? I know I am. It's time to go and have some pumpkin bread and eggnog in my coffee. YUMMY

1 comment:

  1. Mom,

    I am sorry you had to answer those ridiculous questions.

    I hope you enjoy the movie! :)

    ReplyDelete