Saturday, November 13, 2010

Good Morning

Listening to Christmas music from our former church worship team. They made a tape. I know Keith had asked them to please make one. We're so glad they did because most of the team are doing God led ministry elsewhere. We remember them always with love. Keith would go early to church to hear them practice each Sunday.

Speaking of Keith, he's probably doing better than a lot of you. He, thankfully, hasn't gotten the typical cold that can come when you work at a school. Like I said, he was able to exercise this week. He slso had a good speech session. Apparently, the therapist is encouraging him to speak much louder than his family is used to and we have accused him of yelling at us. I told her about that and she reprimanded us because she told him to breath a certain way so he could talk loudly. We will obey :)

Keith has declared December as a vacation from MSA. No doctor appts. He says, "We'll see if that works out."

More about me and being a caregiver later. I didn't think I was one!

Have a great weekend. We are looking forward to Jack and Julie coming over today and staying the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment